Do you love domino’s pizza ? Are you also user of Domino’s ? Do you know domino’s pizza user’s data is leaked ?
I will tell you how actually data breaches and how you can safe from data breach.
So, firstly let me tell you what is data breach?
Data breach is an incident where information is stolen or taken from a system without the knowledge or authorization of the system’s owner or database. A small company or large organization may suffer a data breach.
In simple language Black hat Hackers hack into database and steal all information and then they sell all the data on Dark web.
- Now question is who Buy that data from Dark Web ?
- Many Marketing companies buy data from Dark Web as the data available on Dark web is fresh.
- Other’s are Scammers who are always in search of breached data to target victim.
- Black Hat Hackers are also buy the data from Dark web. They buy credit card details and sell them to Carders.
( Carding is illegal and not safe. I am not promoting ).
- How to know that your data is safe or not?
Go to https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and check your data is safe or leaked. If your data is safe then order a pizza for you and me.( hahaha kidding )
If your data is leaked then firstly check from which website your data is leaked and change your all information (mobile no. , email, password even if you has done any payment in past by your Debit/credit Card then Call your Bank Customer Care and ask them to change your debit/credit card pin.
Reason behind to change the pin because some banks allow to auto credit payment from your Debit/Credit Card. It means you dont need otp for payment. So , we can say this is free party for carders. Cheers
Now, What you have to do for your future safety.
- Always use Two Factor Aunthentication everywhere.
- For Online payment use only Upi , dont use debit/credit cards for payment.
- Do not download any file from random websites. They will gift you virus free with your file.
- Create a back-up of all the data in present and update in regularly.
Still any queries in your mind ?
DM me on INSTAGRAM or mail me on email@example.com
Let’s hack the Hackers Ethically.