Pratibha Malav discovered her passion for writing at a very young age and decided to explore her passion in writing with her debut novel- A Kind Of Commitment. She recently released her second book If Tomorrow Comes which is a prequel to A Kind Of Commitment. She’s currently working on her third book TRG (title yet to be revealed)
Pratibha has gained a huge following on social media and gained popularity in a very short time. Her books are quite popular amongst romance fiction lovers. Apart from reading and writing, she has a keen interest in traveling and cooking. She’s currently pursuing a master’s in business from KJ Somaiya Institute of Management.
‘A Kind of Commitment’ is an interesting and beautifully written book. It’s centered on the term ‘commitment’. In this story, the writer makes a simple way to describe self love, acceptance and dreams.
The second book, ‘If Tomorrow Comes’ is the continuation of the first book. There’s a 3-year time gap. Many new characters are introduced to this new part, and it’s centered on ‘time’; how misunderstandings destroy relationships, and how time changes people.
A few quotes from A Kind Of Commitment-
● If you don’t try, the world will never know there’s someone like you.
● Every ending brings a new beginning because behind the end of every story, there’s a hidden beginning. And beginnings are always associated with a kind of excitement.
● Don’t call me perfect. I’m not. I can’t be. I don’t want to be. If I were perfect, you’d never come to know about me.
A few extracts from If Tomorrow Comes-
● Love shouldn’t be for everyone. Or there should be conditions, like how many times you’re allowed to fall for the same person; because I’m in love with you again.
● I loved spring; the way it made leaves whirled and swung through the trees, turning the sky grey. Spring would change the weather and plants too. The weather would begin to get warmer, and trees would grow new leaves.
● Come To Me As You’re
I’ll Come To You As I Am
We Won’t Hide Truths
We Won’t Tell Lies
Come To Me, For Me
I’ll Come To You, For You
● You’re mine and in some ways, you belong to me forever. No matter what happens when we grow old, no matter where life takes us, no matter if you and I end up together. You’re in my heart. You’ll always be in my heart. You’re mine and in some ways, you’ll belong to me forever.
To know more about the author