Technology is flourishing day by day with this Cyber Crime is also increasing but if we talk about Cyber Security Professionals then we need 4.7 million professionals but still there is global shortage of 3.4 Million workers in the domain.
- Plenty of Opportunities – Cybersecurity experts are in high demand. There are about 3.5 million cybersecurity job openings globally, making it an exciting career opportunity. Employer demand for cybersecurity workers grew 2.4 times faster than the overall rate across the U.S. economy. Nine of the 10 top months for cybersecurity job postings in the past 10 years have occurred in 2022.
- Unlimited Potential For Growth – With cybersecurity skills, you can work across many industries, and this includes the government, banking, business, education, and healthcare sectors. Cyber security has become such a concern that it tops the list among CEOs in the United States. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has established the demand rate of information security jobs to be 37% from 2012 to 2022.
- Working with Top Organizations – Many big companies are on the lookout for cybersecurity experts. Mastering the required skill set can make you qualified to work with organizations such as Google, Meta, Apple, and Microsoft. With these top organization’s any person can achieve the height of success in his/her future.
- Great Salary Benefits – Cybersecurity offers fantastic earning opportunities. According to Glassdoor, the highest annual salary for a cybersecurity engineer in the U.S. is $153,865. The cyber security package can be as high as sixty lakhs per annum. The salary also varies based on skills, expertise and certifications and can be offered more .
- A Job that Never Gets Boring – In Cybersecurity there are many subfields in which you can make your future or career grow with recent technologies. In this field you’ll never get bored because everyday we came across with the new technologies and aspects.71% of respondents in North America said they were satisfied in an ISC2 study with 36% saying they were very satisfied. A similar survey from PayScale found that the average cyber security engineer gave a job satisfaction of 3.83 out of 5. This is about 10% over the average of 51% among US workers. They enjoy the challenge of protecting computer networks from attack and working to keep data safe. They also find the field interesting and stimulating, with new challenges popping up all the time.
How to Approach as a Beginner ?
Introducing EncodersPro as a India’s first E-Learning Platform which provides Courses on Cybersecurity, Full-Stack Development, Networking, Blockchain & Advanced Bug Bounty with the best experts of India at a very affordable price.
Checkout the website for upcoming courses or Directly call them on +91 9559699100 , +91 6002408538 or you can mail email@example.com
Follow them on Social Media Platforms :-